For the Campus Placement, we follow these basic steps.
1 Pre-Placement Talk
Companies will come down to campus to conduct pre-placement talks. These talks will give students an idea about the recruiting organizations and opportunities available within these. It also gives students the chance to interact with employees of the company and learn more about the work culture. Based on these talks, students will decide to apply for these organizations.
2 Submission Of Resumes
The willing students submit their resume to the TPO, after the presentation or to the Placement committee in case the companies wish to have them early prior to their arrival on campus.
3 Short Listing Of Candidates
Based on the resume, their academic records etc. The companies prepares the list of eligible students and inform them in advance to the TPO.
4 Campus Recruitment
The companies inform the TPO about the recruitment procedure followed by them, like Group Discussions, Case Studies, Personal Interviews, Written Test etc. After the selection process, the companies announce the list of selected candidates on the campus itself followed by appointment letters.
- Discipline and decorum should be maintained during the Campus Placement Drive.
- Full College Uniform is compulsory for all Placement related activities.
- You have to give consent (Interested/Not Interested) to every company for which you are eligible, failing which your placement ID will be blocked and you will not be able to apply in further companies.
- The attendance, in regular classes and in the events/activities organized by Training & Placement Office, may be a criterion for short-listing during recruitment process if demanded by the company.
- You are solely responsible for the authenticity of your data/credentials. In case of any discrepancy, strict action will be taken, which may also result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage of Placement process.
- You are also required to check the authenticity of the Company coming for Campus recruitment process.