The masjid was founded by Raja Tassaduq Rasool Quidwai of Jahangirabad around 1895. His successor Maharaja Ejaz Rasool Quidwai rebuilt it in 1920-1921.With the contribution from Dr. Amina Kareem and Mr. Kasim Kareem,Jahangirabad Eductional Trust(JET) renovated the dilapidated Masjid into this magnificent mosque and restored it to its original grandeur and reopened in September 2006 and renamed it as “Masjid-e-Kareem”.
-Quran Tafseer after Fajr Prayer
-Hadith after Asr Prayer
-Quran & Arabic class after Magrib Prayer