The Central Library subscribes to electronic books from the following publishers / aggregators:
- Springer Link [ Click here to see list of E-Books with their titles linked to URL ]
The Library has access to 102 books. Click at Title to Browse.
- WILEY InterScience [ Click here to see list of E-Books with their titles linked to URL ]
The Library has access to 89 books. Click at Title to Browse.
- E-TextBooks@Library [ Click here to see list of E-Books with their titles linked to URL ]
The Library has access to 35 books. Click at Title to Browse.
The Central Library also maintains the list of Free Electronic Books with their Titles linked to URL :
Digital Library of Information Science and Technology is a cross-institutional, subject-based, open access digital archive for the Information Sciences, including Archives and Records Management, Library and Information Science, Information Systems, Museum Informatics, and other critical information infrastructures. The DLIST vision is to serve as a dynamic archive in the Information Sciences, broadly understood, and positively impact and shape scholarly communication in our closely related fields.
- Complete Works of William Shakespeare
- Directory of Open Access Books [DOAB]
- Free books
- Project Gutenberg
- Internet Public Library
- Bioline International
- Biomed Central
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Digital Library of India
- High Wire Press
- Indian Academy of Sciences
- New Jour
- Public Library of Science
- Transcultural Studies
- University World News
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)