Dr. Khwaja Muhammed Rafi is a professor and Director of the Institute. He did B.Tech. from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi and M.Tech. from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. He has completed Ph.D. from Jamia Millia Islamia and having expertise in Renewable Energy Resources. Biomass energy resource is the key area. He has 15 years Professional experience including Teaching, Industry, Research and Training. Formerly he was Professor at Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology and on deputation as Principal In-charge of Brown Hills College of Engineering & Technology. Faridabad.
He worked as a Consultant in a World Bank and Govt. of India prestigious TEQIP project. Provided consultancy/assistance for procurement and academic activities to 128 selected Govt. and private Technical colleges including NITs across the India from 2004 to 2006. He also implemented around 50 Govt of India Programmes in a capacity as Principal Investigator, Convener, Programme Coordinator etc. He has published many papers in several Journals and also presented papers in 4 international and 7 national level conferences. He has also delivered talks and lectures at several institutes and at many programmes of All India Radio, Govt. of India.
He is associated with many professional bodies such as –
- Life Member, ISWA, New Delhi. .
- Life Member, Indian Science Congress, Delhi Chapter. .
- M Gen Secretary, NCSTC NETWORK. .
- Gen Secretary, SAKSOI. .
- Managing Trustee, KF, New Delhi. .
- Chairman, Kainat Institute of Information Tech, Gaya (Bihar) & Sambhal. (UP) .
- Chairman, Kainat International College, Gaya. .
- Founder, Kainat International School, Sambhal.